Be Informed When it Comes to Hair Growth Treatments
By age 35, 4 in 10 American men are showing some sign of hair loss. No matter how you are losing hair—from hairline up to the crown or any other progression—you probably aren’t enjoying it. If you feel led to try something to remedy the situation, there is certainly no shortage of opinions on what to do: this or that topical cream, various pills, stress reduction, or changes to your diet.
Many others are fond of recommending some type of hair transplant surgery to generate hair regrowth in areas you may be lacking. This may seem like a one-and-done fix to your hair loss woes, but apart from the opinions, you deserve to know the facts about hair transplant procedures before you decide to gamble your scalp on an invasive and expensive procedure.
- It can be difficult to get a price quote on a hair transplant surgery because the price is tied to just how much work will be done and the area of your scalp it is to be done. Prices are typically by graft, so if you have a lot of hair to replace, get ready to feel the pinch, both figuratively and literally.
- What many who espouse hair transplants as the best option rarely admit is that side effects are possible and regular. Being an invasive surgical operation, an infection or scarring can take place in the affected area. This means doing plenty of research on your doctor and taking care of your scalp after you leave the hospital.
- Your hair will probably start to shed between two and five weeks after the surgery, known as shock loss. The trauma your scalp endures through a hair transplant will necessitate healing by your scalp before you start to see any results. While this dormant phase is usually temporary, it needs to be taken into account when anticipating when you will see results.
- You are unique, and this means how well the grafts will take and how long you will need to wait is up to your biology in many ways. While some see hair regrowth at two months, others need longer for any type of results. You may be more prone to scarring than others, for instance.
- Full results of a hair transplant surgery will probably require a year or more of waiting, assuming your surgeon performed the operation correctly.
- You may need to continue taking hair loss vitamins after surgery if you had been doing so prior to the operation.
- Lastly, you may need to go in for another procedure months or years down the line, depending on your surgeon’s appraisal. This may not mean that something was wrong with the first surgery, but the first procedure may simply need to grow out, adding to your hair regrowth timetable significantly.
Hair Regrowth Alternatives to Surgery
Taking all this into consideration, a non-surgical alternative may be in your best interests to regrow your hair. Vitalize Hair Treatment is a means of regrowing hair naturally using a three-part follicle serum, hair treatment oil, and hair, skin, and nails vitamin. The active ingredient used in Redensyl, which has been shown to do a better job of growing hair and filling in edges than Rogaine.
You have nothing to lose other than more hair: check out Vitalize by visiting thinedges.com or calling (800) 800-7577.